The Verge Chinese Station reported on October 25.
Samsung told Note 7 users in South Korea that if they are willing to purchase Note 8 next year, they will receive a half-price concession. According to a report from Reuters, the above offers are part of Samsung’s recall plan in its own country’s market. It is still unclear whether this offer will be launched for U.S. users.
Reuters also pointed out in the report that Samsung said in a statement on Monday that users of Note 7 can purchase the Galaxy S8 or Note 8 that will be launched next year in addition to the current Galaxy S7.
Although Samsung said earlier this month that it would permanently stop the production of Note 7, the above statement would seem to dispel people's doubts about whether the company will abandon the Note product line. At the same time, Samsung’s response to the Reuters question on whether the preferential policy will be extended to other markets is that it will be “subject to specific country or region circumstances.â€
The launch of this offer is one of the latest measures Samsung aims to restore the confidence of Note 7 users. For example, in the U.S. market, each user who applies for a refund or redeems another product will receive a US$25 (about 169 yuan) provided by Samsung, and if the product they choose to redeem is still from Samsung, it will be more In terms of price, it will receive a reduction of up to 100 US dollars (approximately 677 yuan). Obviously, the company is not only worried that Note 7 will pose a security threat to users, but also worried that the brand's reputation will be affected. (Author: James Vincent compile: Dahe)
Click to view original english
The Chinese related rights of the works of The Verge in the United States belong to Tencent Corporation and may not be reproduced or excerpted without authorization.
Window Facing Lcd Display,Window Facing Display,Digital Signage,High Brightness Lcd Display
Shenzhen Risingstar Outdoor High Light LCD Co., Ltd , https://www.risingstarlcd.com